Saturday 1 June 2013

A mayhem of RANDOMNESS!

I just started my blog so to let you know more about my personally and what am interested in I thought I would do something different. Today is the first of July, its a new month and a fresh start for some of use, so I have decided to do little post everyday for the next month. They will be short blogs that will be very random! So I hope you enjoy them, and please feel free to leave any comment or suggestions on what you want me to talk about.
Today will be my first Random blog, as its the first of June. I'll try to make them as interesting and funny as possible. I will start of by stating the fact that SUMMER 2013 is finely here! For many people it will bring a lot of joy, as they go on there school vacations, travel or just take a short brake from work. 
What am mostly exited about is getting a job and finally starting my own life, I have been searching for jobs and apartment all around UK but, sadly haven't had any luck. However am still keeping my head high and searching. I am so exited for this month and can't wait for the weather to get better, it seems like great weather and cold drinks put a big SMILES on everyone. And if you live in the UK you'll know that the weather hasn't been to lovely, it has been quit cold and wet recently , not the best start of summer but hopefully it changes soon. 

I hope you enjoyed the little intro to my next month of randomness. You can also find me on Instagram and Twitter, there's links in the side bar. Thanks for reading and,
 HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!


No comments:

Post a Comment